with Chef Camila Loew
This class takes place on a special date, in which Catalonians celebrate Saint George or Sant Jordi, by filling the streets with books and roses they give as gifts to each other. Come prepare some Catalan tapas-style recipes inspired by chef Camila's favorite Catalan holiday, as an homage to this beautiful day.
- Empedrat (Salt Cod and White Bean Salad)
- Coca de Escalivada (Catalan Flatbread with Char-Roasted Vegetables)
- Catalan-style Peas (with Sausage, Mint, and Pancetta)
- Artichoke Chips with Romesco Sauce
- Bunyols (Easter Fritters)