A Message From Sonoma's Best Hospitality Group
DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED CRISIS
…caused by the global Coronavirus pandemic, SBHG’s commitment to our employees, their families and our community is unwavering. Wherever possible, the companies under our umbrella are giving employees the opportunity to continue to earn a living, providing critical services to the community, and giving resources to our employees and members of our community in need.
Additionally, we are focusing on the following efforts:
- Our free family and senior meals from the Ramekins kitchen will be given out at The Vintage House (264 First Street SE). The meals will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 11:30AM. First come, first serve.
- Free family meals to SBHG hourly employees who have been subjected to reduced hours due to the “shelter in place” mandate M-F. Learn more at ramekins.com
- Funding to assist Meals on Wheels in the city of Sonoma
- Pizza and Pinot is now available for purchase HERE and is available for scheduled pickup on Fridays at Ramekins. Weekly menus are published every Monday.
- Sonoma’s Best Mercantile & Wine Shop is operating with pick-up and take out options and shorter hours 8-2PM. Learn more at sonomas-best.com
- Dirty Girl Donuts is now available for scheduled curbside pickup at Sonoma’s Best Thursday through Sunday. The location at Sonoma Square is temporarily closed. Order online HERE
- Tickets for Cooking with Casey Thompson can be found HERE and all proceeds go towards the free meals that we are providing to our community.
We are proud to say that as of May 15th we have served over 46,000 free meals to our community!
It’s both our privilege and a reflection of our company’s commitment to the community to serve our neighbors in need during this unprecedented crisis. Please stay safe and healthy and we look forward to the continuation of our community re-opening in the coming months!