A Message From Sonoma's Best Hospitality Group
DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED CRISIS
…caused by the global Coronavirus pandemic, SBHG’s commitment to our employees, their families and our community is unwavering. Wherever possible, the companies under our umbrella are giving employees the opportunity to continue to earn a living, providing critical services to the community, and giving resources to our employees and members of our community in need.
Additionally, we are focusing on the following efforts:
- Our free family and senior meals from the Ramekins kitchen will be given out at The Vintage House (264 First Street SE). The meals will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 11:30AM. First come, first serve.
- Funding to assist Meals on Wheels in the city of Sonoma
- Join us at Cornerstone Sonoma for our Ramekins Pop-Up ,Fridays-Sundays.
- Sonoma’s Best Mercantile & Wine Shop is operating with pick-up and take out options and shorter hours 8-2PM. Learn more at sonomas-best.com
- Dirty Girl Donuts is now available for scheduled curbside pickup at Sonoma’s Best Thursday through Sunday. The location at Sonoma Square is temporarily closed. Order online HERE
It’s both our privilege and a reflection of our company’s commitment to the community to serve our neighbors in need during this unprecedented crisis. Please stay safe and healthy and we look forward to the continuation of our community re-opening in the coming months!