A Message From Sonoma's Best Hospitality Group
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
At this unprecedented time of uncertainty in our community, country and the world at large, our commitment to our employees, their families and our community is unwavering. As a member of Sonoma’s Best Hospitality Group, our goal is to give the opportunity for our employees to continue to earn a living while providing critical services to our community.
At Ramekins we look forward to the day when we can serve the community in large groups again. In the meantime, our chefs will be working with local farmers to create hearty, nourishing meals for our friends and neighbors. Rest assured that our employees and kitchen staff will continue to operate with a highly elevated hygiene protocol for food handling and will be limiting person to person interaction.
Sonoma’s Best Hospitality Group will be focused on five programs, four from the Ramekins catering kitchen:
- Funding to assist the local Meals on Wheels program which provides meals to local neighbors in need.
- At General’s Daughter starting Wednesday, March 25, 2020 we are offering free meals to members of our community in need. Please use the driveway and stay in your vehicle. Monday through Friday from 11AM-1PM. We will have servings that feed up to 2 people or 4-6 people. First come, first serve.
- Starting Monday, March 30th we will be donating 100 individually packaged senior meals per day, M-F to the Vintage House. Reach out to the Vintage House for details on how to pick up the meals.
- Free Family Meal for our hourly employees who have been subject to reduced hours. Beginning Tuesday, March 24th, Monday through Friday for pickup at Ramekins at 11am. Employees will receive an email with instructions on how to order the meals.
- Family Meals and specially priced Senior Meals available for purchase on our website Tuesday - Friday, starting Tuesday March 24th . Curbside pick-up at Ramekins or delivery (see details below).
- Daily Curbside Pickup - free | 2pm - 6pm, Tuesday - Friday
- Delivery - $5 per address within 10 miles of Ramekins 450 W. Spain Street, Sonoma | 2pm - 6pm, Tuesday - Friday
Pickup and Delivery Options Available Upon Checkout
- 48 hour advance on all orders
- On-line orders only-no phone orders
- Credit or Debit Cards only
- Each single Senior Meal serves 1 adult-minimum of 4 meals per order
- Each Family Style Meal Serves 4-6 adults
- Order four family meals or a $120 minimum order for free delivery
- All family style meals are nut-free and gluten free
- All meals will be packaged in freezer friendly and recyclable containers
Please be patient with us as we launch these programs-circumstances are constantly changing!